Clayton E. Darnall, CPA, CVA
Clay Darnall specializes in income taxation and auditing, and serves on our sister CPA firm’s Executive Committee. In addition to his work with accounting and wealth management clients, Clay’s CVA designation allows him to provide specialized services in business valuation to clients in industries ranging from retail to chemical distributors.
I get tremendous professional satisfaction from seeing a client’s new business grow and develop. It’s part of the reward of my profession that I can play a role in helping them go from starting as a small concern to reaching a point where they have consistent financial stability.
— Clay Darnall
Professional and Educational Accreditations
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst, CVA
- Has passed FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 exams
- Registered Representative, Avantax Investment Services℠
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Southwestern Louisiana (now University of Louisiana at Lafayette)
Civic and Professional Activities
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member, Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Beaver Club of Lafayette