Retirement Plan Solutions for Your Small Business
By Blake C. Adams, MBA, CPFA
A retirement solution should allow you to focus on running your business instead of managing the investments and daily administration of the plan. That’s why we guide you every step of the way, from consulting on all aspects of the plan to providing onboarding services, our investment professionals and compliance support are here to help you and your employees achieve your retirement goals.
The Benefits of an Employee Retirement Plan
Offering an employee retirement plan can be a powerful tool for hiring and retaining high-quality employees for your business. It keeps your business competitive by demonstrating a long-term commitment to the welfare of your employees, their families, and their plans for the future. A well-executed employee retirement plan can:
• Incentivize potential employees to choose you.
• Reduce turnover and related new hire training time.
• Offer ways to reward employees beyond pay raises.
• Help you plan for your own retirement.
• Provide tax benefits to your business.
A Solution for Every Business Model
With a wide range of retirement models such as SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs, 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans, 457(b) plans and defined benefit/cash balance plans, we have a solution to meet the needs of almost any business. Our service begins with a deep understanding of your business goals and objectives so that we can pair them with the most appropriate option for your unique situation.
The Support You Need for a Worry-Free Plan
Offering an employee retirement plan can seem complex, but with the right partner, it doesn’t have to be. We take the stress out of the equation with a comprehensive service offering just right for your business. Let us handle the details while you focus on your business.
• As your financial advisor, we only ever work in the best interests of you and your employees.
• We monitor and regularly evaluate all aspects of your plan from the design to participation rates to individual investment choices.
• Education is a cornerstone of our services for a healthy plan and better financial outcomes for employees.
• We are the main point of contact and your intermediary to ensure service standards are being proactively addressed with the platform provider and third-party administrator.
• You can also take advantage of a complimentary review of an existing plan for a second opinion on its performance.
As part of our fiduciary services, we offer a diversified range of plan investments to support the varying needs of you and your employees. Our duties include:
• A thorough analysis of your fund line-up.
• Regular periodic analysis of your investments.
• Employee education to help them make informed investment decisions.
• Assistance in creating and maintaining your investment policy statement.
Ongoing Plan Analysis
We provide a regular evaluation of the healthiness of your plan, including benchmarking it against the performance of other providers. Our approach also includes a periodic assessment of fees so you can feel confident that your plan is providing value and is aligned with your objectives.
The Financial Wellness Employee Education Program
Another important aspect of our role is to guide employees with education that addresses a broad range of financial planning topics to complement each employee’s retirement savings objectives.
• We create a tailored education program based on employee needs and unique demographics.
• Our participant support doesn’t just stop at investments. We can also provide guidance on student loans, debt management, estate planning, retirement basics, social security, Medicare, and more.
• Regular communication with all employees can help raise awareness of the importance of retirement planning and the potential long-term benefits of starting early.
• We also offer unique strategies to help you, as the business owner, take advantage of tax breaks and plan effectively for your own retirement.
A Solution Tailored to Your Unique Needs
Whether you are interested in offering a new employee retirement plan, you want to take advantage of a complimentary review of your current plan or you simply want to discuss the potential benefits for you and your employees, we would be happy to discuss how we can help you reach your goals for your business.