Jennifer S. Ziegler, CPA/PFS, CFP®
Jennifer Ziegler takes a bottom-line approach to assisting her tax clients. That focus, along with her emphasis on helping clients grow and diversify their finances, has earned her a well-deserved reputation as a reliable accountant and advisor with exacting standards.
With 30+ years of accounting experience, principally in the area of taxation and specializing in employee benefit plans, Jennifer’s experience as a financial advisor further serves her clients’ financial planning and investing needs.
Whether I’m assisting a business owner in implementing an employee benefit plan, or helping a client secure his personal finances through wise investment choices, my mission is to help my clients achieve financial success.
— Jennifer Ziegler
Professional and Educational Accreditations
- Certified Public Accountant, CPA
- Personal Financial Specialist, PFS
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Has passed FINRA Series 7 and series 66 exams
- Registered Representative, 1st Global Capital Corporation
- B.S., Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, University of Southwestern Louisiana (now University of Louisiana at Lafayette)
Civic and Professional Activities
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Former Member, Board of Directors, The Family Tree
- Member, Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Saint Patrick Catholic Church
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Lafayette Education Foundation
- Former President, Rotary Club of Lafayette South
- Member, The ESOP Association